Andrew S. Raish
Prior to joining the Kilburn Law Firm in 2010, Andrew Raish received a B.A. in English from Sewanee: The University of the South in 2001, and attended the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctor in 2009. During law school, he worked in the land department of a large independent oil and gas producer and in the real estate legal department of a nationwide retailer. He is admitted to practice before all State Courts in Texas.
- Oil, gas and mineral law
- Title examination
- Production Sharing Agreements
- Master Service Agreements
- Land Use
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Nebraska
- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law (Fayetteville), 2009
- B.A., Sewanee: The University of the South, 2001
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- West Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Speaker, “Strips, Gores and Rights of Way: Lessons from Urban Drilling in the Barnett Shale,” Kilburn Law Firm, July 2011.
- Speaker, “Multijurisdictional Oil & Gas Practice: An Overview of Ethical Issues,” Kilburn Law Firm, March 2012.
- St. John the Divine Episcopal Church, Associate Vestry